Economybookings.com works with a wide range of browsers. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below.
Cyprus Car Rental
If you are coming to Cyprus, you can take a flight to Larnaca airport or Paphos airport, both in east and west respectively. Although, there are buses to check all principal cities, it is advisable that you take a car, to explore the beauty of the island. Car rentals in Cyprus can be booked on arrival, or else, you can opt for advance bookings. Take a look at some tips for car rental bookings here.
1. Cyprus has a decent road network, and hence, you will not have problems in driving here. The rules are same as UK and Ireland where you have to drive on the left side of the road. You need to be over 18 years, to take a car rental in Cyprus for driving. The signals are given in English, which ensures you will have no issues in understanding them.
2. There are local rentals here, but it is advisable that you take a car rental booking in advance. You can fetch decent prices, and some websites may also offer you a discount. Compare rates on a few travel sites to find the best names of car rentals in the island.
3. If you are driving from one city of Cyprus to another, you need to take an assistant driver with you. This will help you in travelling safely. The rules are pretty strict all over the island, and it is advisable that you do not mix driving and drinking here. There are speed limits applicable on motorways (100 km/h) and roadways (80 km/h).
4. For local car rentals in Cyprus, you can check services at Larnaca airport or Paphos airport. There are small car rental services that offer all kinds of car on rent. A little internet based research will help you negotiate on the prices with local rentals.
Rent a car worldwide with EconomyBookings
- A wide selection of cars to choose from
- More than 150 countries and 20,000 locations
- More than 850 trustworthy suppliers worldwide
- 24/7 multi-lingual customer support
- No credit card or amendment fees