Economybookings.com works with a wide range of browsers. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below.
One of the most beautiful cities of Europe also known as its financial hub, Budapest is one city visited by many in relation to both work and vacation alike. The capital and the largest city of Hungary, Budapest is famous for its extensive World Heritage sites.
The city attracts about 2.7 million tourists a year, making it one busy buzzing city. Budapest is also known for its great hospitality, with tourists and tourism being an important income for the city.
Sometimes public transport although much advanced in the city may not meet the needs of the tourists who want to travel around. In such a case, car rental agencies in Budapest come handy.
These rental agencies provide any car at much reasonable prices. With the internet connecting us to the world around, renting has become a much easy and quick process. Advance booking would not only give discounts but also help in saving a lot of time. You can check websites such as economybookings.com, which offer complete details for rental bookings.
Some of the well-known and most recommended car rentals in Budapest are Argus, FOX auto rent, Montes Carlo Car rental and Europe car. The following are some rules and conditions to be kept in mind before renting your car:
• You must be at least 21 years old to hire a car in Budapest.
• You must have had your license for at least 1 year.
• It is not compulsory to have an international driving license, a licence from your home town would be sufficient.
• Make sure to check hidden charges and features of the car. Charges such as gas, insurance etc. and features such as air condition etc.
• As required by the Hungarian law the car rental prices usually include the compulsory liability insurance.
It is highly recommended to be very patient while driving a rental car in Budapest. Traffic jams and finding a spot to park are two problems drivers all around the city find.