Economybookings.com works with a wide range of browsers. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below.
If you are planning to come to Ireland and have not planned a journey to Cork, then your journey will be incomplete. Cork is locally known as a rebel city and the second largest city of Ireland. If you plan for a holiday in cork, then it is better you check these booking tips.
- There are more than a few car rentals in cork. They provide pick up facility from the airport to the destination you want. There are several varieties of cars available for rent. One can choose them according to the requirement and budget.
- Car rentals in cork can be booked in advance. There are travel websites for Ireland where you can find a car even in the last minute. If you book a car a couple of weeks ahead of arrival, it is likely that the car rental service will offer you a discount. You can try rental bookings for Cork on site such as economybookings.com, which are quite easy to book.
- Opting for economy cars, which are comfortable and cheaper, is essential. Since, parking is a problem in the busiest roads, travelling in small cars would reduce the effort. If you are not comfortable driving the car, book a car rental with a driver.
- Several car rentals in cork work round the clock. Therefore, you need not worry about travelling if you have arrived late in the night. Popular car rentals in cork ensure that you are picked from the airport, and dropped at the destination safely.
- It is always necessary to see to that you do not fall a prey of the hidden fees that are included in cheap car rentals. Understanding their terms and conditions is very essential before going ahead in booking the car for rental. Check with two or three car rental companies to understand the costing. If you want cheap prices for rentals in Cork, you can check with local rentals.