Economybookings.com works with a wide range of browsers. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below.
If you plan to come to Jerusalem in Israel, it is suggested that you book car rentals for Jerusalem online as it is not a difficult task as there are many car rental services around. Take a look at tips that will help you book cars in Israel without any inconvenience.
1. There are popular companies that offer car rentals in Jerusalem. You can try known services such as Hertz, Avis or Budget for safe travelling.
2. It seems convenient to book a car on your own and drive the same right from the airport. However, car rentals at airport can be extremely expensive, which means, you need to pay some extra bucks. It is better to take a cab to the main city, and after you reach, you can book a car for the rest of the journey.
3. It’s kind of annoying to compare car rental services on arrival. Moreover, you will need to negotiate with each company on your own. Hence, it’s better that you book car rentals for Jerusalem in advance. You will save time on negotiation and can understand the city without many hassles, especially if you are coming in Isreal for the first time.
4. If you plan to drive the car on your own in Jerusalem, you need to be careful as there are speeding limits everywhere. Ensure that your licenses are in place, and you must insist on taking car rental insurance. In the event of any unfortunate accident, you can at least take help on damages. Use Google Maps or buy authentic maps to ensure you do not get lost.
5. Jerusalem may not be safe to drive, and hence, it is advisable that you don’t drive on your own. If you are taking a driver, insist your car rental company in Jerusalem to provide you a local driver.