Economybookings.com works with a wide range of browsers. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below.
When it comes to Netherlands, you will find plenty of reasons to visit here. Counted as one of the best tourist destination of the world, the country is a treasure to history and nature lovers. From the busy streets of Amsterdam to the beautiful tulip fields, there’s something for everyone in Holland. The best way to check the different places is to take a car rental in Netherlands. Take help from car renting tips given below.
• Most popular European car rental companies operate here, which includes names like Car Hire Enschede, EuropCar, National Car Rental and Auto Europe. You can place a booking online with these companies online, and they will offer you with the best rates.a popular site worth mentioning is economybookings.com.
• There are local car rentals in Netherlands that can be availed from the major cities. Amsterdam can offer you choices to take cars to various nearby towns, and the prices are quite competitive here. You can choose between large and small cars, but it’s wise to take a small car as you will be able to save more on the costs.
• Driving rules are not much different from United States, but you need to be pretty careful when you move to the countryside. Some signs and symbols many be new, and you will need time to understand these Netherlands symbols.
• Car rentals in Netherlands from the city airports may be expensive. You can use public transport systems to reach the city areas, especially in Amsterdam, and after you reach, you can take local rentals.
• If you are looking to save on private car hire in the country, you need to book Netherlands rental services in advance. You can get generous discounts on long route bookings, and sometimes, the car rental insurance may be included in the deal. In case, the insurance is missing, you must ask for the same.