Economybookings.com works with a wide range of browsers. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below.
If you come to the beautiful Netherlands, it is likely that you will land in Amsterdam, which is the capital of the country. The city ranks among the best historical places in Europe, and everything here has its own story to tell. Amsterdam has well developed system for transportation as the place is frequented by tourists and visitors all around the year. There are options to choose between public transport and private car hire, and it is advised that you take a car rental in Amsterdam to know the city. Listed are a few tips that will help you in making the most of money.
1. Within the city limits, taking car can be a hassle as there are limited parking places, but you need to get a car rental in Amsterdam when you want to check the adjoining areas.
2. The airport of the city has many rental services, and in general, the car needs to be offered with a full tank. Always check the condition of the car before taking the drive along with the fuel condition.
3. Most popular European car rentals operate in Amsterdam, and hence, you can book services online without any hassle. Most car rental companies accept credit card payments, and you can make a payment through secure systems. you can check Amsterdam rentals on sites like economybookings.com, which are easy to use.
4. Although, Amsterdam has a well built network of roads, it is advisable that you can take car rental insurance. Many car rentals in Amsterdam do not mention the same, so make it a point to ask them about the same.
5. Travelling on a short budget can be difficult in Netherlands as the most cities are expensive. However, there are local car rentals in Amsterdam that you can check on arrival at the airport. The costs may be a discounted to a certain extent.