Economybookings.com works with a wide range of browsers. However, if you'd like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Find the latest versions of our supported browsers below.
The most convenient and sensible way to check the majestic United Arab Emirates is to rent a car. Back in the past, booking car rentals in United Arab Emirates was a hassle as there are many requirements that needed to be met before driving a car here. Take a look at some ways to book a car rental here.
• Most popular international car rentals services operate in UAE, which includes names like Budget, Avis and Thrifty. When you check online, you will find many choices. You need to compare the choice of vehicles and prices online and find a service that matches your budget.
• Online bookings are easy to do, and all that you need to do is to call the company and take the service. In general, you may ask for discounts, which is usually granted. If you choose to make early bookings, at least a month ahead, you can expect large savings.
• Taking care rental insurance is a must while booking a car rental in United Arab Emirates. Many car rental companies will not talk about this, but when you are driving in UAE, this is a must. For visiting Oman, you need to take an additional insurance.
• Apart from websites of car rental companies, you can check travel sites, as well. It is most likely that you will find options in your budget. If you are looking for a certain type of vehicle, you must look for companies that offer maximum choices.
• Coming to UAE can be expensive, and it is advisable that you bring some extra cash. If you are landing in Dubai, it is best you book a carl right from here. You can also find local car rentals in United Arab Emirates that are cheaper than large rental companies.