What are Payment Terms & Conditions?
What payment methods does EconomyBookings.com accept?
You can make your booking on EconomyBookings.com with credit cards Visa, MasterCard or American Express. You will also need a credit card on the pick-up to leave a deposit.
What is an advanced payment/prepayment?
EconomyBookings.com requires full or partial prepayment depending on car rental company terms and conditions to guarantee car price and availability. For partial prepayment, the amount to be paid on arrival will be indicated on your confirmation voucher. You will be charged for this amount at the counter by the car rental company along with the cost of additional options if there are any. If the confirmation voucher indicates “zero” to be paid on arrival, it means that you have paid for your car rental in full in advance and at the counter you will only need to produce your papers and credit card to leave a deposit.
Will I have to pay for anything when I pick up my rental?
All information you will find in your confirmation email + visual It depends on the product selected on our website. Currently, we have two types of payment.
Types of payment:
- Full Prepayment: you will pay the entire cost of the car rental online. When picking up the car, you will only have to leave a security deposit and pay for any optional equipment (GPS, child seats, additional driver, etc.).
- Partial Prepayment: At the time of booking, you will be required to pay part of the total cost plus the cost of Full Coverage, if purchased. At the car rental desk, you will pay the remaining balance and leave a security deposit.
Why didn't my transaction go through?
There are a number of reasons why your payment may have been declined.
- Credit card blocked by Bank or a customer - Credit card limit exceeded.
- Wrong Expiration date or CVV/CVC code
- Wrong card number/card type
- Insufficient funds
- 3D security verification
For more information please check your email, with the subject “Payment Failed” for booking.
Once you have solved this issue with your bank or wish to pay using a different credit card, please use the payment link.
What is 3D Secure and how does it work?
EconomyBookings.com provides secure online payments through SD Secure protection. You will need to provide proof of identity and validate your transaction with a unique password or one-off PIN code sent to your phone via SMS, depending on your bank.
Please make sure that your card is activated for online payments.
How can I redo the payment if the first one was blocked?
Please update your payment details using a payment link you’ve received by email.
Why have I been overcharged by the car rental company?
We can only provide the invoice for the amount you paid us.
For the amount you paid to the rental company, please contact them directly.