EconomyBookings is a trademark of Booking Group Corporation Ltd.
Latvia at 4 Ziemelu Street, Riga, Marupe county, LV-1053.
- 1.2.These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter – "Conditions") apply to all the contents in this booking engine. Please read these Conditions before using this website. The use of this website indicates your agreement with these Conditions. If you do not agree to any statement of these Terms & Conditions, you must not use this website or any services provided by the Company.
- 1.3.EconomyBookings may also unilaterally modify, without notifying the customer, these Conditions at any time and such a modification will take effect immediately upon posting the modified Terms & Conditions on this website. According to it, your further access or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Conditions.
- 1.4.EconomyBookings does not own or operate any car hire companies.
- 1.5.Terms & Conditions between you and the rental car provider:
- 1.5.1.Your car rental contract will be between you and the rental car provider. Terms & Conditions of the rental agreement are available on this booking engine when you select the car type and enter other relevant information.
- 1.5.2.When making a car hire reservation on this booking engine you are bound by and deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions of the relevant rental car provider.
- 1.5.3.EconomyBookings is not a party to the contract between you and the rental car provider and has no responsibility or liability (directly or indirectly) to any party in respect of the Terms & Conditions of your contract with the rental car provider or any problems arising with the hired car pursuant to that contract or any other issues between you and the rental car provider. The confirmation voucher is not an agreement that regulates the car rental service. A rental agreement will be signed with the car rental provider at the time of picking up the rented car.
- 1.5.4.The Customer is obliged to carefully read the rental agreement before signing it when picking up the rented car. The customer’s signature means acceptance of all points in the agreement and all charges.
- 1.5.5.EconomyBookings makes no warranty or representation in relation to any rental car provider or any car rented by any rental car provider. It is the rental car provider's own responsibility to provide you with a rental car rented on this booking engine.
- 1.5.6.EconomyBookings is not responsible and will have no liability if the rental car provider's Terms & Conditions available on this booking engine have been or are changed by the rental car provider.
- 1.5.7.EconomyBookings is not responsible for any price change or additional charge made by the car rental provider that is the result of the customer violating the rules of using the car established by the car rental provider.
- 1.5.8.After receiving the confirmation voucher, the customer has no right to withdraw from the completed booking according to the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
- 1.5.9.EconomyBookings is not responsible for commitments deriving from the car rental agreement concluded between the customer and the car rental provider.
- 1.5.10.EconomyBookings is not responsible for information provided by the customer online: wrongly entered or misspelled email addresses, driver names, incorrect phone numbers or credit card numbers.
- 1.5.11.EconomyBookings is not responsible for compensating the customer for damages or losses resulting from the actions or cars of the particular car rental provider not complying with the rental agreement and/or applicable law.
- 1.5.12.If security deposits have been blocked or withdrawn, these transactions are initiated by the particular car rental provider on the basis of the car rental agreement concluded between the car rental supplier and the customer. EconomyBookings is not a rental agent, but brokerage service and can not be responsible for hold transactions.