Hyra bil i Indianapolis AirportUpphämtningsplats
Hyra bil i Indianapolis Airport
Hyr bil plats i Indianapolis
Por que Reservar com EconomyBookings
Car rental at Indianapolis Airport: Discover the American Midwest
A planned city, based on an easily navigable grid with close resemblance to the US capital of Washington D.C., Indianapolis is the largest American landlocked city. It is located east of the White River in central Indiana and is a true gem for cultural lovers, gastronomy connoisseurs, and above all, sports fans. Eiteljorg Museum offers some of the world's finest Native American and Western Art collections, featuring works of world-renowned artist Andy Warhol and the like. For the best way to sightsee, book your car rental through EconomyBookings.com, to save on trip expenses.
Important information about the Indianapolis International Airport
- Physical address:
7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Website address: https://www.indianapolisairport.com/
- Contact information:
o By telephone: 317.487.7243
o By email: use the contact form on the website
- International Air Transport Association code: IND
- The Indianapolis International Airport is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The airport has one terminal, the Colonel Harvey Weir Cook Terminal, which is served by two concourses, A and B.
- It is a major hub for Frontier Airlines, Delta Air, AirTran, Air Canada and Southwest Airlines.
For cheap car rental at Indianapolis Airport, use EconomyBookings.com
Rental rates at this airport start at $48 on average, for a five-day rental. Prices rarely change, except dur-ing busy festive weeks like Christmas.
There ten auto rental companies that serve the Indianapolis International Airport. Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, National, Sixt and Thrifty offer the lowest rates.
Prices are lower for longer term rental, and be sure to keep checking for promo codes that will further lower your rental costs.
How to find car rental counters at the IND Airport
On airport companies can be found at the Ground Transportation Center. They include: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty. Visit them on the first level of the Terminal Gar-age.
Off airport companies are ACE and Sixt. Check with each company on how to request their complimen-tary shuttle service and instructions on the pickup point.
Returning your car rental at the IND Airport
- Every car company may have slightly different procedures for returning their cars.
- When you first pick up your car, be sure to ask for return instructions before leaving the premises.
- Plan your travels ahead of time on the day of departure. Returning the car late may result in extra fees.
- Allow a minimum of 3 hours before boarding time to return your rental and go through check in and security. You don’t want to miss your flight!
Key Things to know about driving in Indianapolis
- The city is built on an easily navigable grid, ideal for GPS usage.
- Speed limits in Indianapolis:
o The speed limit on rural interstates highways is 70 miles per hour (110 km/h)
o The speed limit in city is typically 30 miles per hour (48 km/h).
o The speed limit on urban interstates is 55-65 miles per hour (90-105 km/h).
• The city is well-connected, with four interstates passing through the city: I-65 (to Chicago), I-69 (to Fort Wayne and Michigan), I-70 (to Ohio) and I-74 (to Champaign). Additionally, the Inter-state-465 is the main beltway that services the city of Indianapolis.
Where to Drive Next
Indianapolis is the ideal kickoff point for a unique Midwestern discovery adventure filled with natural wonders, food, culture, history and tremendous road tripping fun. Here, we have a few recommendations on road trips to take:
- Whitewater Valley Railroad (75 miles east of the airport).
- Hoosier National Forest (106 south of the airport).
- Marengo Cave, US National Landmark (110 miles south of the airport).
- Cincinnati (121 miles east of the airport).
- Chicago (188 miles north of the airport).